You will be responsible for creating, improving, maintaining and sharing content through online and offline channels to enhance engagement, raise brand awareness and ensure message consistency across channels.
You will develop editorial calendars to plan content creation and dissemination. You will plan and develop content structure, style and layout for newsletters, email campaigns, proposals and reports.
You will spearhead content strategy development aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets. You will coordinate with internal and external team to create and publish engaging content.
You will act as rapporteur during events such as conferences, seminars and workshops. You will share, online and offline, text and audio-visual material relating to and resulting from these events while coordinating with partners.
You will communicate with existing partners and clients to maintain good relations. You will develop and maintain connections with new partners and clients.
- Bsc. degree in Journalism, Marketing or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Content Manager, Inbound Marketing or Corporate Communications
- Minimum 2 years experience in corporate social media management
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web publishing via systems such as WordPress
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Resourceful, creative and adaptable
- Capable of working alone, as part of a team or leading one